Hey there Geeky Beauts!!!
Join me in the kitchen to make some muffins!
So, as you all know I love to bake and I had the urge to whip something up in the oven today. I love buying different mixes to try–well my mom buys them, but I make them! I’m the baker of the family for sure! I have a major sweet tooth and whenever I get my hands on chocolate or fudge or ice cream, I can’t let go.
The funny thing today though is that I actually baked these in the afternoon. Typically, I’m a night baker. I usually bake anywhere between 10pm and midnight! I call it my “Late Night Bakery.” It’s not that creative of a name, but the kitchen becomes MY space at this time of night. Lol!
Anywho, how do we make these delicious muffins?
Betty Crocker: Wild Blueberry Muffins
What You Need:
- Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin & Quick Bread Mix (comes with canned blueberries).
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cage free eggs
- 1 Whisk
- Muffin Cups
- A spoon
- Medium sized bowl
- 12 slot muffin baking tray
- A sweet tooth and an appetite!
- Oh and an oven, unless you plan on letting them bake in the sunlight! Lol.
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put eggs, water and oil into a medium sized bowl.
- Add Betty Crocker Mix. Whisk all the ingredients until well blended.
- Open the can of blueberries and drain them. Then add blueberries to the mix and stir with whisk SLOWLY. (You don’t want the blueberries to pop!)
- Place muffin cups into baking pan.
- Spoon out the mix into the cups until they are 2/3 of the way full.
- Put tray into the oven for 17 minutes or until they start to brown slightly.
This was really simple to do and they’re so good! Let me know if you try them 🙂