Hey there Geeky Beauts!
So, I have been blogging since December 25, 2016. Yup, Christmas Day! So, from then until now it’s been 4 months and 27 days or…
- 148 days
- 21 weeks and 1 day
- 3,552 hours
- 213,120 minutes
- 12,787,200 seconds
- 40.55% of a year
Yeah….I got a bit carried away with my exactness, but those “Time Between” calculators are the B-O-M-B. It can tell me the time between anything down to the minute. It sounds crazy, but who doesn’t want to be exact?! I’m a science geek so accuracy/precision is really important!
I really enjoy blogging and writing about things that are really important to me. I find a lot of things interesting so this is kind of like my happy place. I get lost when I start writing a post.
I had always wanted to start a blog and I finally did it. The feeling that you get when you actually do something you’ve been itching to do for weeks, months, even years is so rewarding.
The blogging community is so nice!:
- Like seriously? The people who blog are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met!!! I have yet to come across people who say nasty things or go out of their way to be rude (Like Facebookers…Lol.) Everyone here is really welcoming and it’s nice to see people being cordial to one another. It’s rare nowadays to find someone who’s actually genuinely nice. Hats off to you bloggers!
Ideas you can come up with are virtually endless:
- There are so many different things you can write about: like relationships, love, fashion, race, school, sexism, college life or anything else that pops into your head.
Someone is always willing to read your posts:
- Sometimes I may be ready to publish a post and I think to myself Ugh, I don’t think anyone will bother to read this. But, someone always gives a like or even takes the time to comment. It feels great to get that type of support. It definitely gives me the confidence to keep making more posts.
- I can immerse myself into a post and I feel a million times better afterwards. It helps to shift my mind off of something that may be bothering me. It’s extremely therapeutic.
I can be myself:
- My top reason for why I love blogging is that it allows me to be my true self. I write about the things that make me upset, or make me happy or what I enjoy. It’s nice to feel like I don’t have to hide myself. The ability to be transparent in a world that shames people for being themselves feels like a blessing. You can leave a piece of yourself with everyone who clicks on your post. So with that said , here’s my all time favorite quote:
“Wherever she goes, she leaves a little sparkle.”
Tell me why you love blogging!