⏰ Approximate Reading Time: 3 minutes
I’m here to share another makeup look with you all. It’s been a while and I’m really excited to show you this new look I tried out.
I love sitting down and taking the time to really do a good job with my makeup. Depending on my mood, I like to choose a bunch of different colors or if I’m feeling lazy I’ll just go for a neutral look and some days I won’t put any makeup on at all (it’s healthy and freeing to let your skin breathe every now and then). Anyway, I felt like using cooler tones because I was wearing white and I knew it would create a pretty cool contrast!
Do you ever sit down at your vanity (or wherever you do you makeup) and you can already see in your mind which colors you want to pair together? It’s the best feeling ever! Like, my eyes just hone in on a few colors within a palette and my mind is like BOOM pick this, this and this! If you relate to that feeling comment below and explain what you see in your head! I wanna know! 😍
I kind of got a beach-y/magical/peaceful vibe from this look when I was trying to come up with a name for it so I went with the name Caribbean Oasis! Whatcha think of that name?
So, here’s how you can get this look!
**Everything underlined will take you to direct links for each product!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion [Original]: I squeezed a tiny bit of this product onto my fingertips and primed both of my lids! Make sure to spread the primer quickly before it starts to dry and clump in one area. That has happened to me before and when I put my eyeshadow on over it, it looked a little lumpy. Bleh! [Find @Sephora]
- Urban Decay NAKED Palette [Half-Baked]: I used a flat eyeshadow brush to pat “Half-Baked” from my crease upwards to my brow-bone. [Find @Sephora]
- Urban Decay Electric Palette [Fringe]: I used my blue eyeshadow brush from my tarte magic wands brush set to apply “Fringe”- a bright teal color- all over my lids and into the crease. [Find @Urban Decay]
- Tartelette 2 in Bloom Clay Palette by Tarte [Leader]: I used my green blending eyeshadow brush from my tarte magic wands brush set to blend “Leader”- a brown shadow with red tones- from my outer corner into the crease. This gave the look an overall smokey effect and helped to create a seamless transition between the other two colors. [Find @ULTA]
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner [Black]: I created my wings with this liner by dragging the liner pen from where I wanted my wing’s tip to end all the way into the inner corner of my eye. [Find @ Sephora]
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner [Blacquer]: I filled in the spots that the liquid eyeliner didn’t cover with this pencil. This technique is called tight-lining; it helps the eyes pop and look more dramatic. [Find @Sephora]
- e.l.f cosmetics Instant Brow Lift Pencil [Deep Brown]: I filled in my brows with this pencil and then used the spoolie to brush my brows and neaten them. [Find @e.l.f]
- e.l.f Cosmetics VIP Lash Kit: I peeled the lashes off the plastic and I used DUO eyelash glue from ULTA and applied it to the lash band. I let the lash glue dry for about a minute before applying them to my lid with tweezers. This kit came with a few accessories that I just didn’t have time to try since I was running late to see a play. I plan to do a review separately for this kit soon! [Find @ e.l.f]
- Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Ultra Smoothing Primer: I pumped a little onto my fingertips and spread it over my entire face, including my lips. [Find @Sephora]
- Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation [Deep Cocoa]: I used the purple foundation brush from my tarte magic wand set to smooth a few pumps of my foundation over my skin. [Find @Sephora]
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer [Medium]: I used a concealer brush to cover up dark circles then I blended it with my foundation using my beauty blender. [Find @ULTA].
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Filter Powder Foundation : I used the pink powder brush from the tarte magic wands set to fluff this powder over my face to set my makeup. [Find @ Sephora].
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush [515-Tangerine]: I used a beauty blender to pat this bright orange onto my cheeks. [Find @ Sephora]
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Illuminator [Nude]: I used the magenta highlight/contour tarte magic wand brush to dust this product onto my cheekbones, nose, upper lip and temples, between my brows and above my brows and chin. [Find @ drugstores].
- e.l.f cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick [Vampy Violet]: I applied this to my lips using the tip of the lipstick to line my lips. Then, I filled them in with the flat side of the lipstick. [Find @e.l.f]
Here’s the final look!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think of the look in the comments! Do you think you would try this bold look? Tell me! OR show me! ☺️